Disclaimer: All products on Holistic Hub Websites are intended for informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical, psychological or financial advice or instruction. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of the content provided at Holistic Hub. Each member has the responsibility to verify information before publishing.
Holistic Hub, Owned and Operated by Easy Key to Life Institute
20 Productivity Boosting Methods For The Positive Mind
“20 Productivity Boosting Methods For The Positive Mind”
Increase your effectiveness and save hours everyday!
In this book, you will learn all about:
Get Rid Of It and Setting Daily Goals
Dreaded First and Apex Cycles Of Productiveness
No Communication Times and Micro-Mileposts
Time Framing and Wake Early
Pacing and Clear The Clutter
Bust Procrastination and 60 Second Decisions
7 Days To Profitable Blogging
A blog is sometimes called web log or weblog. At first, they were used as a personal place, for collecting links, sharing commentary – but now; they are a valid and VALUED form of communication for business people of all types. From the basics of blogging, to the intermediate areas – such as social bookmarking, and article marketing, to the advanced techniques using auto responders and more, there's something for every affiliate marketer to put into motion.
The great thing about blogs is that people read them for fun and for information – in fact, blogging is one of the few areas of the internet that covers business, pleasure, networking and play.
They do for your company what face to face marketing could only do in the past – they provide you with a real, interesting connection to your readers – personalized contact, and information about your company that will allow them to empathize, and discuss your most important points, and anything that ties in with hot button topics and your business.
Blogs give your readers and consumers a chance, not only to read and connect with you, but a chance to comment and discuss with you, and your team, the information that you're sharing – allowing them to further relate to your message. And a consumer that relates to you is a customer in waiting!
Our guide covers the very basics of blogging – it skims into areas that you'll possibly never have heard of – and cover them so that you can employ them in seven days – or less.
Abundance And The Art Of Giving
“Abundance And The Art Of Giving ”
The More You Give, The More You Will Receive! !
In this book, you will learn all about:
Karma and abundance-what is it?
The art of giving …
What you give yourself when you give to others.
Tips for if you have nothing to give.
How to pay it forward!
About what is abundance.
The art of abundance is discovering the provision in what is right before you, seeing the hand of God already affording you what you need, minute by minute. Then sharing the abundant blessings God has presented with others. And finishing the circle of giving by praising the One who gave the gifts for us to savor.
Abundance And The Art Of Giving
The More You Give, The More You Will Receive!
Accomplishing Your True Calling
Align Yourself To Your Passions And Take On The World With Your Power!
If you take a minute to design your day, write up your to-do list, or consider what action to choose next, stop and inquire, “Where is the course with a heart and soul?” This is potent as it will help you right away dispose of the choices that don’t have a heart and soul.
If you’re sitting at home, attempting to determine how to spend your night, ask yourself the heart and soul question. Observe how particular options feel hardhearted and void, while other courses bring about a tingle of fervor when you think about them.
Let your heart and soul help you discover the correct course. Take note that the word courage is in the word encouragement. Once we identify the course with a heart and soul, we feel boosted to get moving.
Table Of Contents
Chapter 1: Heart and Soul Query
Chapter 2: Preparation
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Commit Beforehand
Chapter 5: What Bravery Does For You
Advantages Of Membership Website
The Contents Of This eBook As Follows :
– How to Grow Your Membership Website
– 6 Ways to Improve Your Membership Website Profits
– How to Offer Valuable Content On Your Membership Website
– How to Give Your Membership Website a Boost
– How to Boost Members on Your Membership Site
– Use Articles to Add Value to Your Membership Site
– What Content Should be on Your Membership Site
– 2 Things You Should Know About for Membership Websites
– Why You Should Use Membership Software
– Increase Your Revenue With a Membership Website
– How to Build a Password Protected Membership Website
– Membership Websites and the Myths Behind Them
– Membership Website Resources You Should Know About
– Create a PLR Membership Website and Sell PLR Articles
– Consider Using Membership Site Management Software
– What are the Key Benefits to Having a Membership Site?
– Are You Making Any of These Membership Website Mistakes
– Should Your Website Include a Membership Section?
– 4 Steps to Start Your Membership Website
– Take Your Membership Website to the Next Level
Affiliate Marketing Mastermind
Affiliate Marketing is plain and simply a method of marketing where you can earn a commission or fee for promoting other peoples products or services.
You, the Affiliate agree to promote those products and or services via your webpage, your blog, your email campaigns or what ever method is allowed, and any sales you make will earn you the Affiliate a set fee / commission or an agreed percentage payment.
Affiliate Marketing if done right can be very lucrative, many people earn a good living just by promoting other peoples products
As an Affiliate Marketer, you don’t have to worry about creating your own product and you won’t have to deal with customers or customer support issues.
Your main skill set needed to become an Affiliate Marketer is some basic internet marketing knowledge and more importantly “the desire to succeed” !
There are lots of different ways to become successful at Affiliate Marketing and there are lots of different programs, merchants and vendors out there who are more than willing to pay you their Affiliate a decent percentage of commission over to you for promoting their products.
With most affiliate programs the typical commission you can earn is between 30% and in some cases 100% although averaged out, 50% is a more realistic baseline. There are lots of affiliate programs out there, and the majority of them are absolutely free of charge to join.
Affiliate Marketing can, when done right, be very worthwhile.
Discover The Amazing Key To Your Personal Transformation That Will Change The Way You Look At Obstacles In Your Life!
What Do You Do When You Feel Like Giving Up? Learn The Art Of Self Talk That Will Heal Your Mind And Spirit When You Feel Like Giving Up!
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you condition your train of thoughts and you will begin to think more positively. It can help you change your negative thoughts or give you the push you need to achieve your goals.
Why should you use affirmations:
– Have a more positive outlook on life – It’s one of the best way to take direct control of your mind and be more positive even in the face of adversity and challenges.
– Achieve your goals – No matter what you aim to, it will always keep crumbling down if you don’t remind and push yourself. Affirmations will help you keep track of what’s important and make sure you don’t get distracted from your goals.
– Get rid of your bad habits – Thinking of quitting a bad habit? There’s nothing better than your own voice and mind to remind yourself on a daily basis, it’s like giving yourself a pep talk.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
– Video #1 : How affirmations change your life – Find out how the daily practice of affirmations will change the way you live your life
– Video #2 : Visualizing what you want – How to imagine exactly what you want out of life and see it become a reality
– Video #3 : Writing your affirmations script -How to write a motivating affirmation that will give you the extra push that you need
– Video #4 : Engaging your affirmations in a visual, auditory, physical and emotional way – How to use the affirmation by engaging all 3 of your senses for maximum effect
– Video #5 : Guidelines for writing affirmations (present tense, positive, personal and specific) – Find out the correct way to create a powerful affirmation that will vibrate through your being and motivate you to go
– Video #6 is a BONUS upon instant access
– And much, much more!
Don’t Let Anger Ruin Your Life!
Discover How to Gain Control of Your Anger … Before It Gains Control of You!
While anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion, it can sometimes get out of control and turn destructive.
If you currently have an anger problem that is causing you difficulties at work, in your personal relationships, and/or in the overall quality of your life … then this is definitely the most important letter you will read today!
You are about to discover how to gain control of this often unpredictable emotion in just six easy steps!
It’s true. If anger has been disrupting your life at work, at play or it has caused you to hurt (emotionally or physically) those around you, then I urge you to read on!
It’s Time That You Learned How to Stop Anger in Its Tracks!
Anger Management is Here for You!
Anger has a sneaky way of making itself known in the most uncommon of situations, which most often the person getting angry doesn’t have any control over.
Sometimes people don’t even know that they are angry until something happens to trigger the sudden change in mood. If this has happened to you, you may feel that there is no way to fix your underlying problem because you don’t know where it stems from.
But this is simply not true. In fact, there is a new ebook available entitled, “Anger Management: How to Stop Anger from Ruining Your Life” that can help you quickly and easily realize:
* What anger is
* Why you are experiencing the emotion in the first place
* And what you can do to control it and keep it from ruining your life!
That’s right, you no longer have to feel like you are at the mercy of this powerful emotion. You can control it. All you need to do is to read the expert tips, tricks, techniques and secrets contained in “Anger Management.”
Here is just some of what you will learn by reading this amazing ebook:
* 5 common “root causes” of anger – and how to stop letting these causes affect how you feel!
* How to learn to appreciate what you do have control over, rather than stress yourself out about the things that you don’t – follow this advice and you’ll be amazed at how much of your anger problem begins to quickly disappear!
* How to cure your anger problem in six easy steps – follow these tips and you’ll put yourself on the fast track to feeling happy and content!
* How to keep your emotions from playing tricks on your mind – many times people get angry for reasons created by their feelings … find out how to put an end to that in a hurry here!
* How to refocus the energy from your anger problem into something more beneficial such as volunteering – this way, your energy will be spent in a productive manner rather than a negative one!
* How substance abuse can affect your anger problem – plus, 11 substances that anyone with an anger problem should stay away from at all costs!
* 6 common disorders that can cause anger problems – and how to know when you should seek medical attention to determine if you have one of these disorders
* A simple breathing exercise that can quickly put an end to any feelings of being overwhelmed (which is a common cause of anger) you may have – after experiencing the effectiveness of this technique you’re only regret will be that you didn’t know about it sooner
* How anger can strip you of your quality of life – ever heard of being “scared straight” reading these examples of anger gone too far could do just that to you!
* Why when it comes to anger, laughter is the best medicine – plus, five things you can do to get yourself laughing immediately!
* 11 tricks for dealing with your anger – learn to use these and you’ll be able to make yourself feel calmer and happier in no time!
* How to teach yourself and your children to cope with anger – including three amazing techniques anyone can use to finally gain control of their feelings and emotions!
* And much, much more, including:
o How to identify someone with an anger management problem
o How to deal with feelings of anger that arise during a conversation with someone
o How anger negatively affects the body
Article Internet Marketing For Beginners: Content Marketing Fast and Easy
Keywords and keyword phrases are just words or a word phrase. Often the term “keyword” includes phrases. Keyword phrases are also called keyphrases, long tail keywords or long tail keyword phrases. I prefer to use the term Keyword to mean both single and multiple words.
Bottom line, keywords are words and phrases that the search engine analyzes for their indexes and what people type into the search engine to find the information they want. Examples of keywords are: gardening, organic gardening, herb garden, gardening tips, gardening supplies.
In this usage, what is important is how often the word or phrase was searched in search engines, such as Google. In other words, how often did people type into Google that word or word phrase to find the information they are looking for.
So if I am writing about antique furniture, if I use ‘old’ as a keyword, it wouldn’t work so well as I would get people searching for old hats, old dogs, etc. Yet I could use a keyword phrase of ‘old furniture’ if it ranks well in the search engine listings.
Keywords, in this usage, has little to do with the older copywriting concept of a key word or phrase in the article. Think of it as that humans do not read keywords initially. It’s all about how people will search the internet and find the article, so the computer reads it first.
Discover The Step-By-Step System To Building An Audience, Getting Attention And Creating Content That Gets Shared!
In This Course, You'll Find Out How To Build Your Authority, Using Authenticity And Stories To Connect With Your Audience And Stand Out In a World Full of Distractions!
What is a blog?
A typical blog serves as an online journal or diary where an individual lets the world know how they think and feel about certain things. If you are a member of facebook.com, myspace.com, or any other social networking site, there's a good chance you have been writing in a blog and didn't even know it.
What is blog marketing?
Blog marketing is the use of a blog or blogs to produce traffic for the purpose of monetizing that traffic. Using a blog to market a product or merely as a means of producing online income is cheaper than using a website, a lot cheaper. This is mainly because of the availability of free blog services that are in many ways just as good as having a website you spent a boatload of money on. Because blog marketing has few barriers to entry, it is an excellent way for a beginner to get their feet wet in the Internet Marketing business.
Thanks to both the human and Search Engine demand for quality content, it's entirely possible to make serious money from creating, promoting, and maintaining blogs. As I hope to show you in this book, turning a blog into a cash machine is relatively inexpensive and can be done by anyone who understands the basics of marketing and the Internet.
Boost Your Self Esteem
Would you say you’re a prideful person? Chances are you wouldn’t because of course we equate pride with vanity and arrogance. A prideful person must always be bragging about what they have, where they’ve been, and why they’re so much better than you.
Would you say you have self-esteem or self-confidence? While pride is often equated with arrogance, self-esteem and self-confidence are typically things that we admire in others and want for ourselves. When we see a colleague gracefully making a presentation at the office or a classmate breezing through a speech, we wonder how they can do that so easily and wish we had their confidence. And when we get nervous over the smallest class participation or question asked by the boss, we realize how a lack of confidence and esteem can cost us dearly.
But what really is meant by self-confidence? What is self-esteem? Why are these things good but we think of pride as being bad?
Why are these things important in one’s everyday life? How can a lack of self-esteem hurt you and how can enough of it be a real asset to you? And of course the biggest question of all, how can you build it in your life?
Choose To Be Happy
“Have you always wondered how to apply positive self-talk and to employ the process of suggestibility to overcome fears? Here are some invaluable information on how to be a true leader!”
Choose To Be Happy – The Path to Success is Paved with Positive Thinking!
Everything you need to know about the positive self talk is included in this special report:
* Inner Strengths and Positive Self Talk
* Using Affirmatives
* Using Positive Self Talk for Weight Loss
* Quit Smoking using Positive Self Talk
* Hypnosis and Positive Self Talk
* How to use Positive Self Talk to Stay Healthier
* How to Apply Positive Self Talk to your Everyday Life
* How to Overcome Fear
* Using Positive Self Talk for Stress Relief
* Positive Self Talk and Drug Addictions
I leave absolutely nothing out! Everything that I learned about positive self talk I share with you.
This is the most comprehensive report on positive self talk you will ever read!.
Even if you believe you are currently healthy, there is something important to learn in this report on how to achieve positive self talk.
I show you the tools, tips and strategies you need to balance health and happiness while aging.